Registration Information:Registration is now OPEN for 2017, Please click here for registration form.
$30.00 per head on/before May 1st, 2017. $45.00 per head after May 1st, 2017. Late Entry fee will positively be enforced. Entries submitted without payment will not be accepted and will be returned to the individual.
Camping is available on site. NO power or water is available. Generators are allowed, however, the County requires them to be turned off by 10:00 PM. Camping is $10.00 per night. Please include a SEPARATE CHECK MADE PAYABLE TO: Waushara County Parks Dept. with your registration form.
Mail entries to:
Central Wisconsin Spring Show
W2750 Cty Rd Q
Pine River, WI 54965
All questions can be directed to Central Wisconsin Spring Fling Show Executive Committee
email@example.com or (920)570-0024.
All rules are subject to change without prior notice by the CWSP Executive Committee
Rules & Regulations:
Steer Rules (Jack Pot Show)
- Purebred females must be 75% or more purebred and recorded through a national breed association and carry a legible tattoo corresponding with the registration papers
- All heifers must be born during the following times:
- Junior Heifer calf: born on or after January 1st of current year
- Senior Heifer Calf: born on or between Sept. 1st and Dec. 31st of the year preceding the show year.
- Summer Yearling Calf: born on or between May 1st and Aug. 31st of the year preceding the show year.
- Junior yearling calf: born on or between Jan. 1st and April 30th of the year preceding the show year.
- Senior Yearling Calf: born on or between Sept 1st and Dec. 31st of second year preceding the show year.
- Cow/Calf Pair Cow: born on or between Sept. 1st and two year proceeding the show year, with calf at side.
- Classes will be determined after all entries are checked in. There will be overall breed heifer championship awards.
- Low percentage heifers, heifers without papers or crossbred heifers will be shown as a commercial breed.
- Heifer show is open to all- both youth and adults.
- All heifers must be calf hood vaccinated.
- Heifer classes will be broken by breed, six (6) head minimum with the discretion of the committee.
- Heifers will be shown by breed and age. Heifers without registration papers will be shown as commercial heifers.
- An original registration paper must be present to show in a breed class.
- All heifers will be shown by age, except commercial heifers which will shown by weight.
- The Central Wisconsin Spring Fling Beef Show is a junior jackpot steer and open heifer show.
- We currently have no limits on the number of animals one exhibitor can show.
- All cattle must meet Wisconsin health requirements, which include:
- Cattle from outside of Wisconsin must have Health Papers
- All cattle must be dehorned
- All cattle must be free of ringworm, warts, or other infectious disease.
- All cattle must be under control by exhibitor at all times. If animal cause damage, it will be banned from the show
- Electrical power is limited; we encourage the use of generators however they are not allowed in the barn.
- Entry fees are due April 30th and are non-refundable.
- The Central Wisconsin Spring Fling Committee and/or volunteers are not liable or responsible for any accidents or losses during this event.
- Sawdust bedding is provided on a first come first serve basis. Exhibitors must clean their stall area(s) before leaving.
- Barn stalls will NOT be assigned. Spots are on a first come first serve bases.
- No chutes allowed in barns until registration is over.
- Six head are required to maintain a breed division. If there is not six head present of a particular breed, the animals will show in the AOB division.
- Registration papers are required. A paper meeting the requirements of a breed association must be present.
- There will be no smoking in the barns by exhibitors/visitors.
- All cattle NOT registered in Wisconsin must be accompanied by an official health certificate, issued within 30 days of arrival that shows complete description of livestock as to age, sex breed and individual such as tattoo or ear tag, also must show the animals are free of external parasites, ringworms or warts, and any infectious, contagious or communicable disease. All cattle registered in Wisconsin do not not need a health certificate.
- Classes will be determined after all entries are checked in.
- Each exhibitor is in charge of cleaning up after themselves before leaving the show. A fee of $25 will be charged if their spot is not cleaned up when they leave.
- Should you choose to stall and fit from your trailer, you MUST clean up your bedding. You will be charged $25.00 if not cleaned up when you leave.
- There will be showmanship classes for exhibitors.
- The exhibitor must use their own animal in showmanship and said animal must be entered in the Central Wisconsin Spring Fling.
- There will be five age groups: Pee Wee 5-7, Beginner 8-10, Intermediate 11-13, Senior 14-16, Advanced 17+, as of January 1st of the current show year.
- Please include birthday on registration papers.